Saturday, September 11, 2010

talking to myself

...nothing interesting to write about except for this hollow in my heart and this grey cloud that suddenly settled over me.

...was doing fine a few hours ago until I got home.

...this is why I don't like staying at home without anything to do. It makes me think of things I shouldn't be really thinking about.

...why does it always rain on my parade?

...I was ok being neurotic and OC until I became too happy...way too happy...no wonder it scared the hell out of me.

...I feel like going for a walk...maybe that's what I should do. Get some fresh air into my system.

...Tomorrow's another day. I really hope the sun will shine tomorrow.

...Pangarap, the song.

...AAAARRRGGGGHHH!!! The silence is killing me!

...Ok let's get to the bottom of this...let's do some root-cause analysis

Why am I feeling melancholy?
-Because I feel so helpless

Why do I feel so helpless?
-Because there's nothing I can do but wait

Why do I have to wait?
-Because I don't want to be faced with another painful situation.

Why?
-Because I've been hurt way too many times and I am just so sick and tired of it.

But what I'm doing now is hurting me as it is...
-Yes I know but it's something I think I can live with.

Are you sure?
-Positive.

If you say so...

...did I reach a conclusion? No...I just feel more confused and melancholy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment