Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sand Animation by Kseniya Simonova

I was about to go to bed when I saw this amazing video posted by Tita Baby (Rebortira) on facebook. It's about this lady who did sand animation in Ukraine's Got Talent (I didn't know they have that there).

One word: awe! I was so amazed with what was happening to the sand. As I watched it I realized that one must have a great deal of imagination for it to happen. It was amazing. I was at a loss for words which is why I'm going to cut this post really short. If you want to watch the video, well, try searching it on youtube. Hahaha...I'm still new at this blogging thing so I still have to figure out how to paste links and upload videos.

There was one part there where it looked like the holocaust and there were ladies who were in tears. I didn't understand the language but it sure moved me, despite the language barrier.

So I gotta sleep. Chee yah!

p.s. if you can teach me how to beautify this blog or upload videos, please feel free to comment or leave a message or whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment