Monday, August 16, 2010

My HORRORSCOPE

Have you ever had one of those moments when you don't know what to do anymore? No, it isn't like I want to commit suicide or anything more drastic like embarassing myself in front of hundreds of people. I am having one of those moments when I just want to drown myself with work and surround myself with family and friends because they make me forget. They make me forget about the craziness I am currently in.


It's so crazy that it's not funny anymore. I want to go back to what I used to be: neurotic, controlling, stubborn. When I was like that, all I needed to worry about was work and the people I worked with. Then I go home and I'll easily fall asleep.


Well, now, I just can't seem to do that. I never worried about my lovelife before because there really was nothing to worry about. Hahahaha! Well, it isn't like there is something to worry about right now.


I have been reading my HORRORSCOPE the past 2 days. I found out that there was really an explanation as to why I was so neurotic for 2 LONG YEARS (make that TOO LONG YEARS)! Grrrr! Why didn't someone tell me about it? It turned out that the Planet Saturn was somewhere in my system (I really don't understand so please don't make me explain). Apparently, Saturn is known for being controlling and for having too many limitations. When I read that, I was like...."Ooooh, so that's why!" And that $%^&@ planet is out of my system. Ok I can explain this part. That must be the reason why I have always been so happy...and laughing...and positive lately.


Ha! No it doesn't have to do with any man lurking around in the shadows trying to catch my attention (or vice versa). BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! I just found out that now that all the neurotic Saturn is away bugging some astrological sign, it means that I am going to fall in love this year.


I was like....HUWAAAAT??? But why? I'm happier this way...surrounded by family and friends...and 2 crazy cats who seem to be hungry all the time. I'm happy downloading movies and songs and admire someone from afar. (uh-oh)


Ok...going back to my real topic here. I said I dont want to worry about my non-existent lovelife right? Yes. If I'm really supposed to fall in love this year, does it mean that I will have someone to fall in love WITH? Or is it going to be a one-sided love affair? Argh that would suck big time! Hmmm but if that's the case, there's no way I would get dumped, right? Hahaha! I guess I'll learn to love that idea.


But then again, it would be nice to have someone to talk to when your day (or week) just went crazy. It would be nice to have a shoulder you can lay your head on after a long day at work. It would be nice to have someone who'd tell me about his day at work. It would be nice to have someone who will ask me to give him a massage. (My brother does that but it's not so nice when it's your brother...it's eeeewwww!) It would be so nice to just spend a whole day doing DVD marathon with someone you truly care for.

It would be really nice...

So to whoever it was who said that I will fall in love this year: It's already August and the last quarter of the year is just around the corner. If you want me to fall in love, you better bring someone my way...I'm either in Cainta or in Podium. No plans to go out of town but I'll advise you! Hahahahaha!

Right...whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment