Sunday, September 19, 2010

33!

I just turned 33 yesterday. Honestly, I don't feel like I'm 33! I mean, how is a 33-year old woman supposed to act or feel? I feel so light-headed and generally happy! I feel that any challenge that would come my way would be so easy to conquer.

I celebrated my birthday with the people who are dear to me. My team. I feel like we need something that will take us away from the workplace for awhile and just release all the tension. I was dead drunk with a terrible hang-over the next day. I went to bed at 6am and woke up at 9am. I tried so hard to catch more zzz's that it took me an over an hour to do it. I decided I'll just go to church and went straight to the shower.

I can not imagine how I must have looked like being drunk last night. The last time I got so drunk was almost 2 years ago, December 2008 to be exact. I just didn't like the feeling of being hung-over. I made a mental note to myself to get myself really wasted during my birthdays. That's it!

What made my birthday even more special? Well...I had the most wonderful birthday gift. September 18, 2010 will be so memorable to me. We received a complaint and it turned out that it wasn't for us. You can just imagine my relief when I found out.

And well, there's another thing but...never mind.

So...going back. I'm 33. I am so looking forward to what being 33 has in store for me. Will I be falling in love this year? Will I travel? Is there something that will make me utterly happy? I really hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment